Shinee - Minho

Suka Blog Ini?Like lah..

Followers!

Rabu, 16 Mac 2011

Qoute From Korean Drama!

I was very love qoute..so today..i will give the qoute that i love from Korean Drama that I ever watched..See Ya!


said in Dream High..
'They say that there are two types of happiness. One is a happiness that you realize after the fact and the other is a happiness you feel in the moment. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say that the memories of this kind of happiness can stay with you and enlighten your life. Maybe we’ll go on remembering this moment today, like that kind of happiness… that we can remember for the rest of our lives, the moment when we shined'

said in Dream High...
Truthfully, whether these students have potential… I don’t have the answer. But of one thing I’m certain. That these students, more than anyone here, want to fly… because they love the stage like crazy, because their dream is so beautiful, they believe that their road is a happy one. Telling them not to start because they might get hurt… is cruel, is it not? I think loving something like crazy is potential. I saw that potential today. So trusting that potential, I want to tell them to try and fly. I don’t know how big their wings are, but I want to tell them to start. And to make sure the road is happy, I’m going to put my full strength behind them

said in Dream High..
Do you know what it means to become an adult? It means there’s less and less to smile about. So we’ll have to smile even more, even if we have to force it
It doesn’t matter who she has in her heart. I like that girl. I like her if she likes you, and I like her if she hates me. She just has to be nearby..

said in You're Beautiful
It’s not a crime to like someone
said in Boy Over Flowers
I like you. No matter how hard I try not to like you, no matter how hard I try to erase you… my efforts are so fruitless to the extent that I get angered by it

said in You're Beautiful
You’re listening now, aren’t you? It’s so bright here, and your side is so dark that I can’t see you. Please, don’t be where I can’t see you! Come to where I can see you. Give permission to let me see you




said in Meteor Garden
I will follow you wherever you go. Even in hell I would still follow you. In my eyes there was only you
Nice men are ugly.
Handsome men are not nice.
Handsome and nice men are married.
Handsome, nice and unmarried men are useless.
Handsome, nice, unmarried and rich men are not interested in us.
Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us are players .
Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us and faithful are homosexuals.
Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us, faithful, straight and who would not lose interest in us even if we made the first move… those men must have problems!
said in Full House
When I thought I couldn’t protect you, I thought I was going to go insane. I thought about you and worried about you constantly. I missed you so much. It really hurt a lot. Loving someone is such a painful ordeal but I can’t stop myself from going to you.
Loving someone is tiring and it hurts, but it’s not something I can stop

said in Boy Over Flowers
I don’t know when it started either. But now, I can’t be without you
After meeting you, there’s only been one thing I wish for — for you to be happy and not cry anymore. I’m afraid that after tomorrow, you won’t be able to smile againIf the person you love is suffering because of you, can you let her go
That's all for today!Hope your enjoy!

                                                        lovely writer,
  
                                                                                   khaiyus97                                                                      

                             



1 ulasan: