Shinee - Minho

Suka Blog Ini?Like lah..

Followers!

Sabtu, 19 Mac 2011

hate this feeling!

Hmm..i don't know why i still remembered someone who break my heart...and this feeling make me so uncomfortable and so sad..so today i will write a special lyric for him..i mix varous of lyric and this is it!


Finally I realize that I am nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me


My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only dusts are piled up in my mind
(Say goodbye)

Yeah, I thought I wouldn't be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on (longer) than I thought
You don't answer anything as I cry out "I miss you"

Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live (on)
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)
You're my all, say goodbye... 

If we pass by each other on the street
Act like you didn't see me and go the way you were walking to
If you keep thinking about our past memories
I might go look for you secretly

Please live well as if I should feel jealous
You should always be like that bright sky, like that white cloud
Yes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happened
                                                                              
lyric:Big Bang Haru Haru
Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same
             
                                                                                                        lyric:Bruno Mars-Grenade 
Good bye, my love
Fare well, my love
Even though my filling up tears soak my whole body,
Now good bye good bye
Please be happy after leaving me
Step by step, you are getting far away from me
lyric:FT ISland-Love Love lOVE


And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now
                                                                                             Lyric:Lady Antebellum-Need You Now                                  
I gave you all my all
I believed you so I gave you my all
But you threw that away
I gave you my everything
So I'm gonna be okay
Without you, I'll be cooler
More cooler
I'm going to stand up
Without you
I'll live on
Without you
I was being fooled all this while

I didn't even know who you were
But I know now
You don't know love
So that's why I'm gonna be okay
Why are you doing this to me, why?
Why do you have to do this to me, make me cry?
Was it enough to throw everything we had?
All of the times we were together
And the times we can never be together again
Aren't they wasteful, to you?
Does it not matter to you?
Even now, are you okay without me?
                                      lyric:2PM-Without You

OK!THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY....THANK YOU because

your willingness to hear my story..i really appreciated 

that!


                        sad witer,


khaiyus97




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan